Friday 22 October 2010

Mort

It was with great sadness that I read on Morts blog that he is leaving here,I hope nothing has happened,I havent been here much so Im not up to date as it goes,aww what a shame.He will be missed.
I just popped on to see how everyone is,as some of you who have emailed me have gathered it is my birthday next saturday 30th,thank you everyone who has wished me well,I am going out with my lovely fella,come hell,high water or price rises on beer,sod em' eh?
And in answer to Trish,Im going to be 41 not 45 lol,cheeky!
I hope everyone is well,Im off to finish tumble drying my bed clothes,dont ask,bye all,see you soon tc.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

3 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hi Zoe you can catch up with Mort on face book ~ and he does say he may return now and again to make a small blog entry ~ I do hope he does as you say he will be sadly missed ~ Ally x

Ally Lifewithally said...

PS Zoe Happy Birthday and I am glad you have a great Fella ~ Ally x

mortonlake said...

thanks zoe love. happy birthday too xxxx due to mums health,and my MS,plus my lovely lady friend,i dont seem able to write these days. too long a story,but i think it is best i stop for now. it wont be deleted love,and if anything major happens i will let everyone now. thanks and take care love mort xxxx now,about these bed clothes????? hmmmm??? lolol