Wednesday 22 September 2010

Hey all xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,Im glad we are all well,sorry I missed the celebration of the old aol community thingy,lol,but I was busy with my head under a wall unit.I would love to pop a few pics on here but at this time I dont have anything to take a pic with,however I shall improvise so imagine a kitchen...ok old seventies,dark brown and bits missing,woodworm etc,then imagine a light bright kitchen with no woodworm,same old cupboards but now fixed and clean and a sink that doesnt bow in the middle,and there you have it..... ok ok so you want pictures...hang on ...Ok Before....
And now..( drum roll please).... After...
Look I dont have a camera at the moment,its metaphorical mental imagery depicting the old becoming the new using subliminal suggestion but not insinuating literal connection.Its quite simple.
Anyhoo,just as an update,if youre interested.Maybe not,but I shall anyway,seeing as youre here now n' all.I am officially mad,yes folks I know its hard to believe,but I am.I saw something quite disturbing today,now if youre not sitting down you may want to at this juncture.
I was out doing my daily,'Mum weve run out of bread' run,when I saw something I hadnt seen in years...
 Yes yes I know,workmen actually working !! I thought I was dreaming,you know one day you wake up and find cones outside your house,theres a strange noise but when you go out no-one is there,however the crossing outside has been replaced by a rather lovely tribute to mount Everest and strips of red plastic round your feet whilst carrying two heavy bags of special offers,( bugger I forgot the bread).I think,but Im not 100% sure,that someone is improving the main road outside,but shhh dont tell anyone I know or Ill be carted off to the funny farm.Its our secret ok?
Im off now to go polish my kitchen rolls and water the dining room,toodle pip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

mortonlake said...

take care zoe,mad?? you?? dont be daft, i mean you are the mo........workmen?????? working?????????? backs away.slowly.lol tc love mort xxxxxx