Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hi all

I have only just realised that I haven't written here since January,where has the time gone? We are fast approaching June and it just seems like everyone else is running whilst I stand still.Its either the onset of old age or my menopause is catching up on me....or both,help !!
I have done all the decorating that I can for now,every room is looking pretty good,Im hoping to  sand floorboards and stain them later in the year...I know I know,I need a hobby.
No the bathroom is not done,thats a sore point!! ( Said the actress to the bishop),nothing wants to work in my bathroom and I dont have the money to fix it,Ive talked to the landlord.....still no result,so I have to complain,ARRGGHH,why cant things go right for once?
Thats all I need an angry landlord,still if Im good for anything,its complaining.
Anyway,on the bright side,we are expecting a new little bundle of joy,( yes I have been busy),it wont be long now the due date is 8th July but you know nothing ever goes to plan here so I will try to keep you posted,if Im not asleep in the chair from exhaustion.
So without further ado,for those who insist on a photo/picture.....drum roll please....
Tissues at the ready,please give a big 'aww' for baby Oscar...










 

6 comments:

ADB said...

What??? You have been pregnant for 8 months, we don't know about it? You posted this a week ago and nobody commented?? Jeez, better pull some people your way. Wishing you strength for 8 July!

Guido x

ADB said...

Zoe, just delete my last comment. I wasn't reading lol

mortonlake said...

lmao.oh dear poor guido.if you give birth to that love,you have been busy.lol.awwwww sweeeet,hope you ok my friend,im always here if you want to chat. tc,love mort xxxx

D said...

LMAO had to come see this ... tooo funny Guido :) he's a cutie tho... love ya girlie... hope all is well

Jeannette said...

Lol! That was funny Guido! So Zoe, you're having puppies in July! I shall be in Greece then but good luck and I'll come over to see the photos when I get back. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Zoe...Hope all is well with you.
Have a happy time with the puppies. Aww! Bless xx